Thursday, January 14, 2016
My birthday wishes for the past few years, they have all never come true.

Getting into medicine.

Getting into medicine, again.

Getting A*STAR scholarship.

Getting into US colleges.

But this year, it just has to come true.

Although my original wish would have been for her to give a chance to be friends again, I changed my mind at the last minute.

And wished for my death. Which I tried at least twice. And clearly failed at all attempts.

I have always been so sick and tired of this life. Yet somehow I could never take my own life successfully.

Except for this time.

For once my wish came true, albeit how morbid it is. To think I would see myself vomitting blood today.

What a birthday present it is.
Javan, 11:09 PM


Profile
Tagboard
Archives
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
July 2016
October 2017
May 2018
June 2018
December 2019