Just this morning, I had a really scary nightmare. I dreamt that I had tried to patch things up with Amanda, only to end up having her block me on all channels of communication, Facebook, Whatsapp etc.
And before this I have been having dreams where I ended up making her cry, by doing really mean things to her. Such as insulting her, or throwing stuffs at her, for no apparent reason.
And I thinking too much? These are all outcomes that I really don't wish to end up in. I definitely don't wish to see Amanda crying from hearing my harsh words.
Sometime later in the afternoon, I did get the chance to greet her and she did greet back for once. Is it a good sign? Or is she just being polite again? That I really will not know.
All I know is there might be really limited time left. How time flies. It's already week 4 and there's only 10 weeks left to the end of this semester. Do I really need others to help mediate?
Which reminds me that something quite sad happened recently. This couple, whom most people thought were made for each other, are somehow drifting apart. While I do not really have any high opinions of the two of them, I just find it a pity the curtains might really lower on their relationship. Though they might remain friends, it might be really awkward. I really hope for the best for them though, seeing how unfortunate my own case is.