Thursday, October 12, 2017
Time passes really fast, and since the Fall Break is so short... I shouldn't be wasting time typing this post right now but nonetheless I shall do it anyway.

Didn't really get to explore Durham too much this break, but I would say at least I got to enjoy some of the sceneries around.

Went to Sarah P Duke Garden which is within Duke itself. And also to American Tobacco which has nothing to do with tobacco actually. It actually looks like some old train station that has been converted into a posh residential estate. And then walked a bit further North by myself just to look around. I must have been pretty brave to do it on my own.

And I have tried running/walking/cycling to get rid of my spare tyre, and hopefully keep my condition under control as well. Well it keeps relapsing every now and then but I have hope that I can overcome it once and for all.
Javan, 9:01 AM


Profile
Tagboard
Archives
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
July 2016
October 2017
May 2018
June 2018
December 2019