Sunday, October 1, 2017
It's been more than a year since I last posted. And of course, a lot of things have happened along the way. Me cutting a deep cut in the middle of the night, at such an ulu place. Me totally giving up on her. Me getting furious over the fact that she hid that particular fact from me. And then me falling for someone else instead.

As much as I hoped to be with her, I certainly did not wish her previous relationship to fall apart. And I do not really the courage right now to approach her on that matter either. Because of the awkward situation right now. Maybe because I am scared of getting rejected. I am really not sure how to take things forward. Because I do not really know what she is thinking or feeling. But I cannot help it right now, not while I am still overseas.

But I really miss her a lot :<
Javan, 12:19 PM


Profile
Tagboard
Archives
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
July 2016
October 2017
May 2018
June 2018
December 2019