Wednesday, May 30, 2018
It appears I managed to reset my state of mind at the start of the day. Everything was alright. I managed to explain the situation for my module mapping without any signs of anxiety. That was until I took a rest because of my cold.

Is it because I am having too much sleep that my brain is way too hyperactive, and as a result, thinking way too much? But then if I lack sleep, I won't be able to think properly as well, and become sloppy in my work. This is such a dilemma indeed.

What if it is ok to have more sleep? And what I need to do is to stop my brain from overthinking...

But how do I stop it from overthinking... I need to find a way to overwrite my brain's overcautious checking mechanism. I need to stop monitoring every single action.
Javan, 10:18 PM


Profile
Tagboard
Archives
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
July 2016
October 2017
May 2018
June 2018
December 2019