Friday, June 8, 2018

My results were released today. Not too bad I guess, even though this semester’s grade is the worst compared to all the previous semesters. Plus the ones I got A- for, I cannot use my SUs for them.

At least it was an A- for my UROPS, not for my eventual FYP. I will just have to work much harder than before. Now that I have quitted that game for good, there should be more time for me to focus on the important things in life. And that includes overcoming my problem once and for all.

Overall, it was quite well-controlled today, with my intrusive thoughts only interfering when I was typing my email replies. Oh yes, apparently they are awarding commendation letters for those who got an A+ for CS1010S as well. Quite weird to have it mailed directly to home though.

Javan, 12:44 AM


Profile
Tagboard
Archives
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
July 2016
October 2017
May 2018
June 2018
December 2019