It all started when I saw the advertisement for BanG Dream! I downloaded the game, but only started playing it a month later.
Very soon I got hooked into it, mainly because of the cover songs.
And then I ended up downloading the JP version of the game, just so I could try out some of the songs ahead of their release in the EN server. At the start, I did not bother too much about tiering, but then slowly... I became concerned over my event ranking in the JP server as well... I cared about the cards I get from gacha over there as well.
And because I was bored, I ended up downloading the IdolM@ster games as well, just because the same seiyuus had roles in these games. And also started to care about the event tiers...
All of these are starting to take up too much of my time, consuming my life... Perhaps it is a sign I am already addicted?
There are more important things in life I need to spend time on. My research, other things to enjoy in life. And even more crucial is overcoming this problem that has been lingering for nearly a decade.
I need to take control of my life again. Stop giving in to the urge to tier. I could still afford some time to try out the songs, but that should be it. There is only that much time in life for so many things I want to do, of which these should not be the top priority. If need be, I should only spend more time on BanG Dream! EN.